Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Patrick Stewart Retires from X-Men



"A week ago, Friday night in Berlin, the three of us sat, watching the movie," Patrick shared at a SiriusXM Town Hall, where he was joined by his Logan co-star Hugh Jackman as well as director and co-writer James Mangold.
He added, "Maybe it was the company of these two guys, but the movie ended and - this is an admission - but at one point [Hugh] reached out, and he took my hand in those last few minutes, and I saw him go [mimes wiping a tear from his eye] like this, and then I realized I had just done the same thing.
"So, we had some time to sit there and, as I sat there I realized there will never be a better, a more perfect, a more sensitive, emotional, and beautiful way of saying au revoir to Charles Xavier than this movie," Patrick explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment