Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

'I have no crystal ball' - Conte Can't Guarantee Hazard Stay



Antonio Conte insists Eden Hazard is not looking to leave Chelsea, but admits he cannot make any guarantee with Real Madrid interested in a big money move for him.

Chelsea prepare for a difficult test away to Everton this weekend with Tottenham only four points behind in second. Conte says Hazard is likely to stay but couldn't officially rule out a summer departure from Stamford Bridge.

“I think that it's impossible for me to take this responsibility, but not only for Eden but for every single player," Conte told reporters at a news conference. "In this situation, it's the club who have the final decision.

"I can say my opinion about this situation, but I repeat: the club has the final word about this situation. I think that everything is possible, everything is possible in football. But not only for Eden, but for every single player."

No comments:

Post a Comment